Come one, come all. Let’s celebrate the end of the season! Farmers, growers, eaters, family and friends… we are firing up the pizza oven for one last community potluck!
Bring an appetizer or dessert (bonus points for local ingredients!), a pumpkin for carving, and wear your costume! It looks like the weather is going to be stellar for this family friendly event.
- 4-7PM At the farm – 344 Winter Street, Claremont NH 03743
- We love friendly, on-leash dogs! No dogs in the field, or near the chickens (beware Edward the Guard Emu)
- Costumes encouraged!
- S’mores, hot apple cider, and cider donuts!
- Park off thrasher (field road, see signage)
- No tobacco use
- We sort trash on site! Compostable waste is preffered.
Support the Sullivan County Conservation District. Join them for their annual meeting & award ceremony! Winter Street Farm: 230-4PM before the festival! You can register online here: https://www.sccdnh.org/event-registration)